commtechclass.com :: educational design
If you are interested in using any curriculum from this website, please contact me. I will not release content until I have been contacted. > Contact Me
This unit is inspired by the famous Jim Carey finding his love for painting.
It is a great demonstration that we as humans are always evolving and changing.
His passion as a child of sketching later modeled into creating these beautiful paintings.
When I was a child I loved traditional art, and then that developed into my passion for digital art.
ASSIGNMENT #1 - Artist Clips Trailer (20 Sec): Derek Gores
You have seen Jim Carrey's Inspirational Video.
Now it is your turn to take already filmed footage of another artist and make your own 20 second edit.
1. > CLICK HERE for the footage and audio that you will require to make the video.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD it and use it. Note that there is also a Audio file for the music to play in the background.
2. Using either Premiere Rush, WeVideo, iMovie to create a "20 second" video.
a. Use the Video tutorials to help you create your video.
b. The goal is to create a video that is no less and no more than a 20 second video.
"IT MUST BE EXACTLY 20 SECONDS"
3. Showcase skills that were taught from your video tutorials such as adding TEXT, TRANSITIONS and CROPPING.
> Add a title at the beginning with his name Derek Gores
> Add transitions between each video clip
> Add a crop or scale somewhere in your video
4. Make sure you use a minimum of 5 of the artist video clips.
5. Use the audio track as background music.
6. Export and then Submit it as a .mp4 file.
NOTE: Make sure that you EXPORT your video into a .mp4 (H.264 format).