How to take good yearbook photos
Reviewing the basics of how to take good photos
Photography Scavanger Hunt
In a group of 2 you will take photos of the following: ---->
Photo Scavenger Hunt - Upload all Scavenger Hunt Photos to Goggle Classroom
DSLR Camera Basics Tutorial: Shutter Speed / Aperature / ISO
1. Something Red
2. Something Green
3. Something Blue
4. Something Moving
5. Something Shiny
6. Something Alive
12. Long Shot
14. Laugh / Funny
Individually you will answer the following questions for each photo.
Write brief, yet specific, answers for these check-up items:
1. Is there a clear dominant element or center of interest in the photo?
What is it?
2. Does the photo tell a story? What is the story?
3. Assess the technical quality of the photo (focus, detail, noise,contrast,
4. Assess the composition of the photo.
5. How could this photo be improved?
Photography Story-telling Assignment
In a group of 2 you will take photos for the following assignment