Students will have 1 class period to research one of the following topics.
This must be completed for homework as presentations will be tomorrow.
* Must have a min. of 5 slides with detail and photos.
5 marks for each slide with details. /5
5 marks for images on each slide /5
Choose one of the following topics:
- Studio Lighting (what kind of lights are they and why are they used)
- Wacom Tablet
- Macro / Zoom Lenses
- 3 Point Lighting
- Lazer vs Injet Printers
- Steady Cams / Shoulder Rigs / Stabilizers
- Video File Types (extensions) What are they? and why are they used?
- Graphic File Types (extensions) What are they? and why are they used?
- How Microphones Work
- Adobe InDesign
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Lightroom
- 3D Studio Max
- Premiere vs Final Cut
- Picas vs Points vs Pixels
- CYMY vs RGB
- Web graphics vs Print Graphics (resolution)
- History of the Printing press
- Vector vs Bitmap
- Pantones vs CMYK vs HEX colour values
- 3D Printers
- Materials that can be printed on and designing for them
- Anatomy of a Typeface
- Mockups / Proofs
- Different types of a director role