Performance Task Video & Poster
For this performance task you will be creating a MOVIE TRAILER + POSTER.
If you do not have a topic for your movie trailer by the given date, you will be creating a IRHS promotional video.
This will be done individually. Everyone is responsible for their own video and poster.
Posters can be created in Photoshop or Illustrator.
MUST BE SCHOOL APPROPRIATE. PG Video.
If you choose to recreate a rated 14A or R video, you must make it PG.
- must have consistent theme throughout video and poster
VIDEO (AE OR Premiere)
- video must be between 45 sec to 2 min
- MUST have a fade in and/or fade out to black
- MUST use multiple shot types / camera movements
- MUST be all of your own original footage
POSTER (Photoshop OR Illustrator)
- poster must be created on 8.5" x 11" and 300dpi (proper print dimesnions and resolution)
- topics MUST be school appropriate
- Must show case at least 1 clipping path using the pen tool
***DO NOT FORGET TO CREATE A POSTER TO GO ALONG WITH YOUR VIDEO***
Student Movie Trailer Examples
> Click HERE to view these Student Posters and Movie Trailers all in a folder.