Photoshop Advertisement Poster for Energy Drink
ASSIGNMENT 1 (Part B)
Here’s what you need to do:
You are to create a advertisement for your energy drink company.
• Create your advertisement in Photoshop.
• Try using different backgrounds, text and shape combinations, and various drop shadows, glows, and styles to make your advertisement.
• Ensure that your advertisement is pleasing to the eye, interesting, easy to recognize, and appropriate for the product of your company.
• If using photographs on advertisement; photographs/ images must NOT be stretched.
• The logo must be a focal point on the advertisement and stand out.
• Be creative!
Must have the following items on the advertisement;
• Company Logo
• Company Name
• Company Slogan
• Paragraph Description of the Product
• Your company name somewhere on the ad
• A small description on where to get more information
(ex, you are at an event - RedBull often sponsors events, or
possibly a website address, or maybe logos of stores that it is sold in)
• Advertisement must be designed using 300 dpi
• Label must be standard paper size -
11 inches in height x 8.5 inches in width
• Advertisement must be handed in .psd format with all layers in tact
and named properly.
How to Download and Install Photoshop Brushes
Places to download Photoshop Brushes:
Free Photoshop Brushes, Textures, Gradients, Images
Collection of 450+ Abstract and Fractal Photoshop Brushes
Free Photoshop Custom Shapes
*** Make sure you save your brushes to your student drive as you will have to reinstall them everyday.***
Download fronts from www.dafont.com
*** Make sure you save your fonts to your student drive as you will have to reinstall them everyday.***
Student Examples of Poster
There MUST be continuity between the poster and the label. Please look at the labels below to see how they have continuity from the posters.